Friday, May 23, 2008

New bag in BLUE


Made a new bag today and put it on Etsy. Good grief, I've got picture problems. How does one take good pictures?

I don't know how to make my pictures better.

Anyway, this bag was made from leftovers of a quilt I made a few years ago...I don't even remember what happened with the original quilt? Who the heck did I make it for? No me...I'm not a blue girl. Pink, lime, and orange are the colors for me.

Anyone out there? I need some blogger friends--I feel like I'm talking to myself here. And I guess I am!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I came across your blog from your Etsy profile! I'd love to host a giveaway or even do a review (test your products) on your Etsy shop on my blog! Let me know! You have such beautiful work by the way and I'm also in Norfolk, Va!