Monday, May 26, 2008

New Indiana Jones Movie

My husband and I went to see the New Indiana Jones Movie. When was it...Saturday.

First, It was $20.00. $20.00! OMG! When did tickets get to be $10 a piece? I guess the last movie we saw was American Gangster and I don't remember that being 10 damn dollars a piece!

My husband declared it the stupidest thing he's ever spent $20.00 on.

Did I like it or not like it?

Spoilers below so beware!

I laughed in a few places. Ford looks older...duh. But he was still great. And I liked Shia (sp?) as his new sidekick.

I LOVED Cate Blanchett. She was great.

I wasn't too keen on the Alien thing.

The ants gave me nightmares.

And I loved loved loved that Marion and Indy got Married.

It was not at all what I expected. I thought it would be more corny and slapstick-y. It WAS corny and slapstick-y but not as much as I expected. So over all, I was pleasantly surprised.

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsen said...

I saw it too and thought the same things as you! I really like your bags! I like the pockets that line the inside. If only I needed one right now... I see a birthday present for my mom coming up in a few months! Good luck on etsy! I'm BabiesBeautiful there...